What's in store for you
Check out the tentative event agenda below for more info.
- 10:00 AM PST - Introductions and Kickoff (15 min)
- 10:15 AM PST - Robert Riegert - American Transmission Company (15 min)
- 10:30 AM PST - Stuart Reed - Avista Utilities (15 min)
- 10:45 AM PST - Lerry Wilson - Splunk (15 min)
- 11:00 AM PST - Breakout sessions with Presenters (30 min)
- 11:30 AM PST - Splunk Trivia Contest and prizes (30 min)
- NOTE: Attendees receive a free $25 lunch coupon via GrubHub
Breakout Session 1 - Robert Riegert - American Transmission Company
- Use cases including IT/OT Ops, NERC/CIP Compliance, and Enterprise Security monitoring
- Alerting for both OT and IT environments
- Future roadmap use cases for HEC, automation, and the Splunk Secure Gateway for connected experience apps such as Splunk TV, Mobile, and AR.
Breakout Session 2 - Stuart Reed, Avista Utilities
- Outage Management
- How to leverage Splunk to grant greater visibility for IT Operations teams
- How to improve MTTR
- How Avista is improving development team releases and automated testing strategies
Breakout Session 3 - Lerry Wilson, Splunk
- Learn how camera-rich environments combine visual and cyber-surveillance to provide real-time monitoring out to the business edge.
- Dive into how Intel's OpenVino and the associated Splunk Connector can increase the value of infrastructure investments while revealing business insights.
Check out January 2021's agenda to see what we covered during our second session!
Check out September 2020's agenda to see what we covered during our second session!
Check out June 2020's agenda to see what we covered during our first session!
Looking for recordings and downloadable presentation files from previous SEUWG events? Sign up for the SEUWG Portal today!
- You will need to register for the LinkedIn Group to obtain access to the SEUWG portal at landing.arcusdata.io/seuwg.
- It's important to note that this portal is only available to registered members of the SEWUG.
- If you have any trouble accessing the LinkedIn group, SEUWG portal or if you have any additional questions, please reach out to our Marketing Director, Omnia Elgoodah (firstname.lastname@example.org), for support.