What's in store for you
Check out the tentative event agenda below for more info.
- 10:00 AM PST - Introductions and Kickoff (15 min)
- 10:15 AM PST - Presentations - More to be announced!
- Jesse Vazquez - Eversource Energy
- Ed Albanese - Splunk
- 11:30 AM PST - Splunk Trivia Contest and prizes (30 min)
- NOTE: Attendees receive a free $25 lunch coupon via GrubHub
Breakout Session 1 - Jesse Vasquez, Eversource Energy
- Discuss Phantom, library of integrations + ability to create your own custom app integrations
- Dive into playbooks covering:
- PAM (CyberArk) Policy Violations
- EDR Alerting + Response
- Azure/O365 Alerting + Response
Breakout Session 2 - Ed Albanese, Splunk
- Engage in tactical discussion on the ways Splunk can be used to improve detection of ransomware on both IT and OT networks supporting critical infrastructure owners and operators.
- Dive into the number of root causes for the growing threat of ransomware to critical infrastructure and beyond
- Review May 12th US Executive Order (EO14028) and its relation to you
Check out April 2021's agenda to see what we covered during our second session!
Check out January 2021's agenda to see what we covered during our second session!
Check out September 2020's agenda to see what we covered during our second session!
Check out June 2020's agenda to see what we covered during our first session!
Looking for recordings and downloadable presentation files from previous SEUWG events? Sign up for the SEUWG Portal today!
- You will need to register for the LinkedIn Group to obtain access to the SEUWG portal at landing.arcusdata.io/seuwg.
- It's important to note that this portal is only available to registered members of the SEWUG.
- If you have any trouble accessing the LinkedIn group, SEUWG portal or if you have any additional questions, please reach out to our Marketing Director, Omnia Elgoodah (email@example.com), for support.